Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Japanese Expressions about Dating

Japanese Expressions about Dating Phrase of the Day is a mind exercise. This months phrases are for dating! All phrases are quite casual. Please use only as a mind exercise (talk to yourself) just like the previous phrases, or use with a close friend. You might hear these expressions more on TV, anime or from native speakers. They will be helpful for you in some way, even you dont have a chance to use them ...   Have a fun! 1. I have a date today. Kyoo wa deeto da! 2. I look awful! Hidoi kao shiteru! 3. What shall I wear? Nani o kite ikou kana. 4. I am running late. Osokunarisou. 5. I wonder if he/she will wait for me. Mattete kureru kana. 6. He/She should have been here by now. Mou kuru hazu nanoni. 7. I wonder if I am waiting in the wrong place. Machiawase-basho machigaeta kana. 8. I will wait five more minutes. Ato go-fun matou. 9. I am sorry I am late. Okurete gomen ne. 10. Thank you for waiting. Mattete kurete arigatou. 11. What happened? Doushitano? 12. I was getting worried. Shinpai shichatta yo. 13. Dont be so mad. Sonnani okoranaide yo. 14. Do you mind if I look in this store for a minute? Koko chotto mite ittemo ii? 15. I am tired. Tsukarechatta. 16. Shall we stop for tea? Ocha shinai? 17. Where should we go next? Tsugi wa doko e ikou ka. 18. How about a movie? Eiga demo miru? 19. Lets go eat. Shokuji shiyou. 20. Do you feel like sushi? Sushi nanka dou? 21. Id rather have Chinese food. Chuuka ryouri no hou ga ii. 22. I wonder how much money I have left. Okane, ato ikura nokotteru kana. 23. Good, I have plenty. Yokatta, juubun aru. 24. Shoot, I might need more than this. Shimatta, tarinai kamo. 25. Why dont I pay half? Warikan ni shinai? 26. Its 11 oclock already! Mou juuichi-ji sugi da! 27. I have to go home. Kaeranakucha. 28. Shall I walk you home? Okutte ikou ka. 29. Why am I so nervous? Nande konnani doki doki shichau n darou. 30. I dont want to go home. Kaeritakunai na. The phrases for dating continue next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment