Friday, October 18, 2019

JOURNAL ENTRY Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

JOURNAL ENTRY - Essay Example As noted by Covey, a college education opens one’s future doors (65). The other people in my life who will embrace this transformation are my parents. My parents believe that getting a college education is the ultimate gift that a parent can give to their child because it empowers the child. My mother always says that with a college education, I will be in a better position to understand the changing markets and how they will impact on the family’s retirement accounts. My father says that I will be in charge of the finances in my family and to understand every aspect of management, finance and dealing with financial issues, a college education will be useful. They also constantly remind me that with the college education, the purpose is not to get a great job in future, but build a strong mind. My parents always say I have their full support. My father says he will ensure that my school fee is always paid on time, but I have to assure him that I will not miss the classes without valid reasons. My mother is enthusiastic and says that she looks forward to getting school transcripts with high-test scores. My friends will also embrace the transformation as they are also looking forward to getting a college education. The support from my friends and my parents is critical. The financial and emotional support from my parents matters because I believe without their help I would not be in school. The emotional support from my friends matters because I am always encouraged to see their optimism even in bad situations. Luckily, I am happy to say that there is no one who does not support this

No comments:

Post a Comment