Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Ethical Approaches to Deal with Daily temptations

Questions: 1 What did you learn from thus topic? 2 What do think this topic is important? 3 How would you apply thus topic in your life? Answers: 1. I have learnt that there are seven daily temptations such as conflict of interest, bribery, corruption, boycotts, insider trading, transparency and greed, injustice, which are facing by each of the Christian Man. In order to survive in our daily life we need to consider the purpose of the survival. After that, it is required to identify the enemy and required to understand how the enemies can be harmful to us. Therefore, from this study I have also learnt that we need to have courage to protect ourselves from the attack of the enemies. On the other hand, in order to take decisions, the consultant requires to identify the competitors strategies in their business. 2. This study is important, as this study has provided us to understand how domestic corruption affects the business and the decision making process. On the other hand, this study is also very important, as this study has explained the concepts of seven daily temptations with the help of the appropriate examples. In addition, this study is also very important to discuss the risk factors, which affect the seven daily temptations. In order to mitigate the risk factors, this study has also described the necessary approaches. 3. From the study, I have learnt how to survive against the functioning of the opponents. In order to get justice, I need to focus on the personal integrity. On the other hand, in case of the maintenance of transparency, I speak always truth, which I have learnt from this study. In addition, I used privileges knowledge in order to increase the self-advantage. This would in turn reflect to develop the insider trading of myself. With the help of Boycott temptation, I worked with the activists. In this connection, sometimes I got the support from the social media. Therefore, with the help of these strategies, I have improved my lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment