Friday, February 8, 2019

The Written Word Lives On :: essays research papers

The Written Word Lives On     Wonderful things contribute to the life of my spirit up everyday. Withlimitless knaves bound by a common goal these books keep back me ticking. At nightwhile I shudder under my covers Ayne Rand and her potty Gault confine held me in astupor for hours on end. Making the bleak seem like a fantasy and Gaults hiddenvalley a physical reality. She has made me standing between my fantasies and I.     From the first blessed page of the Cat In the Hat I knew I was finished.My nights of sleep seemed to confine no chance. The twisting and turning of thetongue made a play my young mind en blessednessed. Books, these windows to the otherside, did not pass judgment and became my companions. I take a book with mewhen I travel so if I know no person at my destination I always have a friendwith whom old times are shareable. Family without friends never provided mewith enough company. Taking a walk with the dark elf Drizzt done theshadowed halls of his city Menzobaeren inspired confidence in me heretofore in thesolitude of a Hawaiian vacation. Calling reading just a hobby then does itinjustice. Adventure fits it more appropriately. Books sweep me into thedepths of imagination and permit me share another persons dream while helping mesee mine. Piers Anthony fetching me through his spellbinding Juxtaposition openedmy mind and revealed his dreams. I have held my grip on the exhilaration thatbrought me. I never feel as complete as when I visit another book. Theceaseless joy bonding my mind with another realm leads straight into addiction.Finishing a good story is akin withdrawal or the loss of a loved one. Someday aclinic may open in the hear of helping readers come back without regret. Theregret of the book ending unveils the fairness in the saying "parting is such sweetsorrow."     I withstand no doubt of the knowledge and abilities books shamelesslyimpart upon me. I inflate in it at every opportunity. Possessing an open mindnavigates me out of the maladroit situations in life. When I meet a new person itI feel no difficulty in sharing ideas and making compromise. instruction a varietyof stories by a variety of authors contributed this. These authors take amasterpiece and thrown in some dastardly character that even a mother like. Icompromise with the fiend for the sake of the social unit book. I compromise with avile teacher for the sake of my education. glutinous with experiences instead of

No comments:

Post a Comment